Post 2 (Week 4): The best concert ever

The best concert  I've been to was two years ago in February and we were at the national stadium. The group that lives is well known around the world and is my favorite band, they are called The Rolling Stones.

The Rolling Stones it is a British rock band from London, its current members are Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Ronnie Wood and Charlie Watts. They are considered as one of the biggest and most influential band in rock history. They achieved national fame and establiseh themselves as one of the most popular bands on the nationall scene in 1965 with the launch of "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction".

The atmosphere of the event was very good because The Rolling Stones did not come to the country two decades ago and there were many generations together, parents with their children and also with their grandson all together for the music.

I remember that I felt very excited and happy because it was the first concert that went with my dad and for both of us it is our favorite band so we were very excited, it was also the first time I saw them and that made everything much better.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 8 (Week 7): Summer Plans

Post 3 (Week 5): My favorite movie

Post 7 (Week 8): My bucket list