Post 1: Social Networks

Hi Bloggers:

In my opinion it is very dangerous to give our personal information on social networks because this medium is very massive and not all people that this is real or good. I have friends who harassed the internet, for children it is very dangerous to manipulate social networks so young because they do not know the dangers that exist in them.
My favorite social networks is Instragram. I think it´s very funny application but sometimes misused, I lihe the idea of sharing photos because I can find very beautiful images and great artists.
Personally, one aspaecto of my life that I don´t like to share on the internet is my family, I almost never share photos of them, especially of my parents, I´m not sure why I don´t like it but I never do.




Comentarios

  1. Hi Daniela, Instagram is also my favourite social networks, It´s a very good platform to share things.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. is good found to people that think like you,is so important awareness about the social networks!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Dani, you have much reason respect a media social

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 8 (Week 7): Summer Plans

Post 3 (Week 5): My favorite movie

Post 7 (Week 8): My bucket list