Post 3 (Week 5): My favorite movie

My favorite movie is called The Pianist, it is the story of a Polish man of Jewish origin called Szpilman who plays the piano on radio in Warsaw, mainly it is about the time when the Nazis arrived Poland and how this pianist survives a series of horrible situations and the holocaust. I like this movie because the story is very interesting and I think it's very well filmed and written.

I like realistic movies, usually based on real events or documentary, I find that they are more interesting and that you can also learn a lot of history and new things.

The last movie I saw is called Bohemian Rapsody and is the story of the famous British rock band Queen and her vocalist Freddy Mercury, I highly recommend it because in addition to having very good music and being a biopic, the actors represent their characters very well.

I think something important to mention is that people in Chile should watch more documentary films or more art movies and not just wacth the premieres of normal cinemas, because they can learn more film culture.






Comentarios

  1. I like the movies that can to learn the humanity history, it's very interesting

    ResponderBorrar
  2. wow,i like too this movie,is very powefull,with a great actor!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Is a beautiful movie! I really like the story of the movie.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi! I've always wanted to see that movie and as you described it made me want to see her!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I´d like to watch Bohemian Rapsody. a lot of people told me that is really fascinating

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I have never see this The pianist but I have always wanted to see.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 8 (Week 7): Summer Plans

Post 7 (Week 8): My bucket list