Post 8 (Week 7): Summer Plans

Hi Bloggers:

Today I will talk about my plans for this summer, sincerely for this summer I do not have many plans because I will most likely go to student exchange, and the place where I go classes start in January.

But assuming I was here in Chile: normally in the summer I go out with friends, I almost always go to Reñaca in the fifth region, because mi family has an apartment there, and my best friend lives in a Concon so we had a great time together, but I always end up returning to Santiago or going to other way because it bores me being so long in that city. Besides going to the beach, I love traveling south, I think it is a very beautiful and magical place.

In summer I never travel with my family on vacation, because we all have very different schedules and different plans too, so we go out together at other times of the year. In summer I like to travel with my friends because beacause we had a good time together and they are very motivated because they like to travel places and meet new things.

This summer I would like to bungee, I have always wanted to do it and I want it to be in a very beautiful place. Another thing I would like to do is play paintball with my friends, on my study trip I played with all my class and had a great time.

Finally as I said in the beginning I would like to go to study outside of Chile this summer.



Comentarios

  1. I like to go to south of Chile to, i love the landscape

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I go to Reñaca too, in february it is always full, but the south of Chile it is so beautiful!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I go to Reñaca too,like in january,and i would like to go to study outside of Chile,but is difficult to me for money

    ResponderBorrar
  4. yes, the south of Chile, is so beautiful and magical. I'm agree.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Good luck outside of Chile! you are the best!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I'm sorry you have classes in January, but it will be a nice experience!

    ResponderBorrar
  7. How exciting you are to study outside of Chile, success in everything!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3 (Week 5): My favorite movie

Post 7 (Week 8): My bucket list