Post 4 (Week 5): My favorite book

My favorite author is a Chilean woman named Martina Cañas, I'm really not sure if that is her name, I think she is a pseudonym. She is the author of a series of books, but the first one she wrote is called "Tales of a drunk woman" and tells about her life's experiences in a different situations. I read three of her books and the truth is that I found them very funny, she is very funny telling her stories.

The truth is htat I don't read much but when I do I usually like to read adventure stories like Isabel Allende's books or funny stories like Martina Cañas.

My favorite book is called "My lime orange plant". Tells about the story of a 5 years old boy and his family that they have to move home near a river because they are very poor, after changing this child he befriends a plant and meets a man who becomes like a father for him, after a series of unfortunate events, the man dies and with him also the lime orange plant, for these reasons the child is very sad and alone.

 The last book I read is called "I just need a dog" by the chilean Isadora Días-Váldes and ilustrated by Catalina Bu. It is basically a guide to understand, love and care for your dog. It is a book created for people who love dogs and hihgly recommend it because it has many interesting and curious facts.




Comentarios

  1. I enjoy reading Martina Cañas too!, maybe i read "solo necesito un perro" bacause i like Catalina bu as well

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love dogs, so "I just need a dog" seem very interesting!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think I will read "solo necesito un perro" it sems interesting and I love the dogs and Catalina Blu!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. you should write a book of friday in the pircas! I would read it

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I read too "My lime orange plant" it's a good book

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Marina Caña is very funny, i read too "Tales of a drunk woman"

    ResponderBorrar
  7. i also read "mi planta naranja lima,is a good book and very sad :(

    ResponderBorrar
  8. I would like to read "I just need a dog", sounds interesting.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 8 (Week 7): Summer Plans

Post 3 (Week 5): My favorite movie

Post 7 (Week 8): My bucket list