Post 1(Week 3): A country I'd like to visit

I've never traveled to Europa but I have always dreamed of going to Italy, beacause I think it is a country with an interesting culture and history.

I really don't know much about that country but I know there are many places to know how to visist for example In the city of Rome you can visit the Coliseum or the Pantheon, also in the city of Venice you cam take a romantic walk trough the canal of Venice in a Gondola. Another place that can be visited in Italy the ancient city of Pompeii that was buried after the eruption of vulcano Vesuvio, there are the ruins of the city in perfect conservation.

When I go I would like to visit many cities such as Venice, Rome, Florence and others. But I would really like to eat a plate of real Italian pasta, because it is my favorite food.
I think I would to live some time in Italy because the design is worked there, but I think that I will end up going back to Chile for my friends and family. 




Comentarios

  1. is good discover a person that think in visit a country for his history and ancient architecture

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Daniela, I would also like visit Italy, and if is possible visit the most countries of Europa.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Bring to me a plate of of real Italian pasta! haha

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi! I would also like to know Italy, it has a lot of delicious food.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 8 (Week 7): Summer Plans

Post 3 (Week 5): My favorite movie

Post 7 (Week 8): My bucket list