Post 2: Getting Around

Hi Bloggers:

My highest score was activity number 5: "Text with multiple choice gaps", I got the maximum score and it became simple because I could understand very well what I was saying.
My lowest score was activity number 4: "Comprehension questions", I only two good out of five, I knew well what the text said but I did not know how to answer the questions and also did not undersatnd them well.
The item I found easier was number two: "Match 5 people to 8 texts", beacuse it was just reading and comparing things.
In my opinion the most difficult skill for me is writing because I don´t know the words very well and I have a hard time ordening them. I think I can improve them by practicing reading and writing more.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 8 (Week 7): Summer Plans

Post 3 (Week 5): My favorite movie

Post 7 (Week 8): My bucket list