Post 5 (Week 6): My future job

Hi bloggers:

Honestly, I have not thought much about the work I would like to have in the future, but I think that something that I would like to be would be to be dedicate myself to the production of wooden objects, be it furniture or smaller things.

I imagine having a workshop and that in the same place in the workshop is the store where I sell my products, I wish I was near my house to be able to walk there.

I would like it to be a mixture of both things, bone inside and outside together, because I like the outdoors, but also the workshop and the store should have an interior part for comfort issues.

Obviously it would be great to have to travel for work, because I would like know new places and travel the world, and if my job gave me the ease of doing it would be better.

For me, the salary is also important, besides having a vocation for what I do I like to know places and travell, and normally for that money money is needed, so it would be important to have a good salary.

The speciatly I chose from design is called industrial mention design and services, and I took it because since I started studying it was always the approach I wanted, I like to produce objects and products more than illustrations.

In addition to everything I said before also in the future I would like to teach or do classes of models and prototypes in the university.


Comentarios

  1. Hi Daniela, I also like that area, and it is a very nice dream to have a workshop!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 8 (Week 7): Summer Plans

Post 3 (Week 5): My favorite movie

Post 7 (Week 8): My bucket list