Post 6 (Week 7): Postgraduate studies

Hi bloggers:

In the future I would like to do a master´s degree in design at the Milano Polytechnic. I want to do the course because one day I would like to do classes at the university and for that you need postgraduate degrees, it is also always good to continue learning things and specialize.

It is not specifically what to study but I would like it to be specialized in three fundamental areas: Design, Process and Industrial Production, Design materials, representation and prototyping. There is a program at the Milano Polythechnic in Italy that aims to prepare a design figure that integrates the design and "engineering" cultures, to provide a complete project file that includes the concept of the product, through the final design and of work, and the preparation of the necessary documents for the production, when one graduates would hace particular skills in the choice of materials, in design methodologies in a virtual enviroment and in the impact of the technological aspects of the production systems on the project.  

I would like to study abroad because I believe that in design it is important to know other cultures to expand your knowledge when designing. I think I would like to study in the same way as in college, attending a class with a teacher and having classmates.

I personally believe that it is important to always continue studying and specializing in things.



Comentarios

  1. The areas you like are very interesting! I like the area of Process and Industrial Production.

    ResponderBorrar

  2. I also think it is important to know other cultures to complement our profile.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. design at the Milano Polytechnic is a interesting objective

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 8 (Week 7): Summer Plans

Post 3 (Week 5): My favorite movie

Post 7 (Week 8): My bucket list