Post 7 (Week 8): My bucket list

Hi bloggers:

I have never had a wish list but if I have many dreams that I would like to fulfill before I die. Some of them are:

1. Parachuting
2. Know all the continents
3. Travel by helicopter
4. Get to know all of Europe
5. Touch an elephant

Of all my wishes I think there are two that would be difficult to achieve but not impossible, to travel throughout Europe and know all the con
tinents, you need a lot of time and also a lot of money. For ordinary people like me it is difficult to achieve these dreams.

I really have not really been able to archieve any of these dreams, because some are very difficult or I simply have not had the opportunity to realize them.

I think I would like to realize these dreams with my friends, because with them I have a great time and they make it more fun. Maybe there are things that I would do with my family too, like traveling somewhere, because I like spending time with them and if we know new places it is better.

I think a dream that I already realized but I didn´t put on the list was to see the British band Rolling Stones live. For a moment of my life I thought that I could never see my favorite band live because it's members are already very old, but when they made their world tour I didn´t think twice and inmediately bought a ticket.


Comentarios

  1. It would be very interesting to touch an elephant!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. The elephant are beautiful! I would like to have the possibility of going to ana elephant organization.

    ResponderBorrar

  3. Your dreams are out of the ordinary, I love that

    ResponderBorrar
  4. See you in Europe!! haha and we parachute!!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Parachuting must be incredible, i hope you can do this :)

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I touched an elephant once, they are very rough!
    I don't think your dreams are impossible, I hope you achieve them <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 8 (Week 7): Summer Plans

Post 3 (Week 5): My favorite movie